At Addimotion we develop and provide proactive cloud services that allow merchants to provide their customers with better service and increase the distribution potential. We do it by making the processes more visible, more collaborative, and your logistics, customer service and sales organizations more proactive.
We help your company to monitor and improve the customer delivery, logistics, distribution and business processes, making it possible to take proactive actions, cut and control costs and increase the market share through increased delivery performance and customer fulfillments on time.
Addimotion is built on many years of experience in the areas of lean logistics, distribution and visual management. We believe the best way to solve your challenges is to help your employees see and act on an operational and tactical level before deviations affect your customer delivery. Through a proactive approach to your customer deliveries you and your customers will see immediate benefits from day one.
It is our vision to become the primary global supplier of cloud solutions for leaders in the consumer goods sector and a process driven global organizations. We strive to solve any customer delivery problems before they occur, so when customers or management start asking questions, you have the answers they want to hear.
The leadership team
We are a strong team today and look forward to being even stronger by hiring people with high domain experience and people that love to focus on customer success.
Robert Clarén, CEO and Founder (Lund, Sweden)
- Serial innovator building global services for large global enterprises in CAD, Order management and financial consolidation software. Founder of the company.
- Business development related to disruptive solutions and first mover cutting edge business advantage
- Working many years in top management position leading new business models and structures
Lars G Olsson, Head of Business Development (Atlanta, USA)
- Global experience from building software companies, M&A, marketing, sales, product management, ecosystem & partnership development
- Deep domain knowledge in Enterprise, Supply Chain, Logistics and E-commerce solutions
- Leadership positions and advisor roles in both small and large software organizations in Europe and USA
Thomas Rosdahl, CTO (Malmö, Sweden)
- Experience in building highly scalable and distributed systems for cloud and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Deep domain knowledge in Data Analysis and Visualization, Logistics and E-commerce.
- Leadership experience from numerous R&D positions including lead software architect and development manager